- Secret Passageway Switch
- Robot Recipes
- Robot Recipes: Copyright Infringement Edition
- Mobile Homes
- Crate & Barrel Turned Wood Ornaments
- Crate & Barrel Wood Grain House Ornaments
- Candle Scope
- Glow in the Spark
- Finn's Army
- Utility Belts
- Spoil Boards
- The Trophy Room
- Laser Turning
- Reinventing the Wheel Prototypes
- Stacked Lamination Experiments
- Rubber Origami
- Making Faces
- Fore-edge Subway Map
- How To's
Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
I’ve done some scrap plywood glue ups in the past. And I’ve been happy with the results after they’ve been turned or milled. But glueing them at an angle has always a bit tricky. So I made a jig.
All from scrap MDF, this guy lets me adjust the angel of the slant. I hope it helps me experiment a lot more with this technique.
Been milling some wooden Voltron parts, the Blue Lion to be exact. Showing some students how to use the 4 axis mill. Using the fantastic files from Jurica Pranjic.